Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting ready to head South

I am working with the Blog to make sure everything is working correctly.  I hope to ride over to Los Angeles on Thursday to meet up with Joe.  Our plan is to ride to La Paz, MX then take the ferry to Mazatlan then continue South to Central America.
 
From Panama we will fly us and the bikes to Bogota, Columbia (there is no road so we must fly) then keep riding South to the Southern tip of South America ending up in Ushuaia, Argentina.  
 
Enjoy the ride, I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Vern    

3 comments:

  1. Hi Poppy!
    It's me, T. I hope you have safe travels.

    Love you - T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your first day on the rode went well.
    Love,
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI poppy,
    I know you don't check you blog a lot but, I love you with all my heart.
    Love,
    Kenz

    ReplyDelete