Thursday, January 20, 2011

DAY 8




And on the 8th day they rested.  We decided to take a laundry/catch up/ rest day.  Our host took Joe and I to Wall Mart, Costco, McDonalds, Radio Schack, a Suzuku Shop and Auto Zone.  The picture of the house is where we are staying and the street is in front of the house.  The Cobble stone street is very difficult to ride on and would be impossible if it were to rain - I would be down in a second.  I forgot to mention, Miguel, our host had Cricket Tacos last night at the restuarant and I sampled a few.  Actually very tasty with the sauce they cooked them in.  The picture is of some I took out of the jar of crickets he brought home since the restuarant sells them to take home.  There are delivery cycles all over the place with the boxes on the back.  We saw a Dominos Pizza place that had a bunch of them out front.  I can't imagine how they do their job since I haven't seen a street sign yet.  We will head South tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you ate those. Well you are Poppy:-)
    Love you so much,
    T.

    ReplyDelete