Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DAYS 4 & 5

I am lumping 2 days together to save a little time.  We left Sunday morning and headed to the East side of Baja.  The map showed that there was a gas station in a little town but when we got there the station was no longer operational and a bunch of locals were selling gas out of milk jugs for $4.50/gallon - they siphon it out of the jug - that is why the guy is holding it so high..  We decided to buy a couple of gallons each and by the time we got to a real station Joe ran out right at the pump.  This is where we ate at the little taco shack.  The scenery was pretty much like Arizona and parts of Nevada.  We stayed in Santa Rosilia on the 4th - no need to go back.










The next day we made our way to La Paz.  On the way there we went thru some small towns - they love their political posters.  Some pretty barren country yet some huge farms.  The motel with the pool is our La Paz Motel - we didn't use it. 

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you having a great time.
    Love,
    T
    PS: I still remember that you don't check you blog a lot but I want every one to know that I care about and how much I love you:-)

    ReplyDelete