Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DAY 6 & 7








We spent all day Tuesday in La Paz getting our bikes cleared to go to Mainland Mexaco and getting our Ferry Tickets to take the ferry to Mazatlan.  A special thanks to my Auny Myra ( I stayed with her when I went to Alaska last summer ) for sponsoring my ferry ride - it sure beat renting a row boat.  We loaded onto the ferry around 6:30 PM and got off the next morning around 10:30 AM.  Joe and I had a little room with 2 beds and a bathroom - the cute picture was on  the wall.  We headed for Puerto Vallerto and took the toll road ( we spent around $35 on tolls ) so we could avoid the very slow/busy local roads.  The prison didn't look good from the outside - no desire to go inside.  We finally got to Joes friends house where we spent the night.  Got to get to bed - it is 12:30 AM

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoying the 'ride'. Love your gorgeous pictures and totally jealous of the nice warm weather and fabulous scenery. Have a blast and I'll keep watchin'.

    ReplyDelete