Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DAY 14

It is hard to believe that we are happy to get about 275 miles in today when just a few years ago, Joe and I rode 1540 miles in 23 hours & 10 minutes.  What a difference twisty roads, pot holes, speed bumps and lots of little towns make.  They put those wind generators in the right place; we could only ride about 30 miles per hour for several miles because of very strong crosswinds.  Tomorrow we cross the border into Guatemala. I am looking forward to a new country.  Joe had a hamburger and I had Mexican food surprise for dinner.  Time to relax - night - night.





1 comment:

  1. Sorry that it's taking so long. But at least you can turn around any time you want...but I know you don't want to. Any way I'm still following.
    Love ya and be safe,
    T. and Kenz.

    ReplyDelete