Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DAY 20 - 21

I am starting to lose track of days - probably not a good sign.  Mostly I am just going to post some pictures without a lot of commentory.  When we got to Santiago, Panama we discovered that one of the wheel bearings in Joes front wheel was less than perfect but we were able to make it to Panama City with it so I hope we can find some replacement bearings here.  There were two things I wanted to see in this area; one was the Bridge of the Americas and the other was the Mirraflores Locks.  Neither was to be - the road to the bridge was closed from both sides of the canal which means neither could be seen.  Instead you can see a picture of the 2 kinds of local beer that I had while doing my laundry - Wow!

We are taking our bikes to the Cargo company tommorrow morning and we already have our tickets to Bogota, Columbia for friday morning.  When you look at the SPOT maps you will see that we had a bit of a mess going thru downtown Panama City plus the temp guage on my bike said 122 degrees - mix that with a little (major understatement) humidity and you had a great climate.  OK - enough for this evening - Thanks for following.
















No comments:

Post a Comment