Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DAY 56 - TO RIO GRANDE

We got up this morning to a little mist and temps in the low 50's.  I didn't dress warm enough so I got a good chill during the first 120 miles.  After I put on my electric jacket liner I was much better. 
This actually shows a few of the times I turned the tracker on while we were on the water.


This morning I hit the 10.000 mile mark for the trip:




We were on the north side of the Straights of Magellan when I hit 10,000




Almost looks like parts of Wyomong.


We barely made the ferry - as you can see we were on the tail end of it.




There aren't any other pictures because once we got on the gravel road, a front moved thru and the dirt was so bad Joe actually stopped in the road because he couldn't see where he was.  Then we had some rain, then hail then lots of wind.  Kinda makes you want to run right down to the motorcycle shop and buy a bike so you can plan your own trip - Right?  It is 11:30 P.M. - time to hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment