Friday, March 4, 2011

DAY 51 - PUERTO MONTT

Today was a totally lazy day.  We walked down to a store and bought a few snacks for the boat trip.  We get 3 meals a day but you never know when a food emergency might pop up.  A few more city photos:




There are a lot of dogs that run loose in fact I don't even know if you can buy a leash South of the US.


Joe and I each had one of these; about half of mine went to a street dog.


I bought this in the super market - pretty good for $3.00


This will be the last post until at least next Tuesday when we get off the boat and if I don't have Internet where we stay it could be a few days after that.  If the weather permits I will try to stand outside on the boat long enough to send a few signals so you can track the boat.  I am looking forward to the boat trip - it should be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment